After receiving quite a lot of requests, I am finally going to be teaching a photography workshop at the beautiful Quaker Cove Retreat Center. The class will mainly be an introduction, covering the basics of photography. It will include two four-hour sessions. One on Saturday, January 23rd, and Saturday the 30th. I’m hoping to limit the class to 12 people, so space is limited!
Saturday, January 23rd:
We will start with the basic functions of your camera, understanding exposure, shutter speed, Aperture, ISO, etc., followed by (weather permitting) an actual out-door photo excursion for some hands-on training and experience.
Saturday, January 30th:
This day will primarily focus on digital photo editing using software (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, Camera RAW, etc.).
Cost: $35 / person
- Camera (DSLR or something equivalent required. No point-and-shoots unless they are advanced).
- A Tripod may come in handy, but not required
- Laptop Computer for note-taking and editing.
- Pencil and paper for note-taking if you don’t want to use your computer.
- Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, or other editing program and RAW processing software. (Photoshop and Lightroom recommended. You can download fully functional 30-day trials if you don’t know whether you want to purchase, or, you can subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and get both for $10 / Month).
Time: 9am – 1pm.
Sign up Below!